When fleas and ticks have your pooch under assault, Vet's Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo for Dogs fights back with its unique blend of certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients. Peppermint oil and clove extract (eugenol) help control and kill fleas on contact, while the gentle formula cleans and deodorizes your pup’s coat—its naturally fresh, clean scent uses no added fragrance. It uses absolutely no chemical pyrethrins, permethrins or cedar oil, so it's safe for the whole family. The easy-to-use spray-on formula makes bath time a breeze, and it’s safe for use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- Certified natural essential oils including peppermint oil and clove extract help control and kill fleas on contact.
- Gentle, plant-based formula cleans and deodorizes your pup’s coat, leaving a clean, fresh smell with no added fragrance.
- Contains no pyrethrins or other harsh chemicals; safe for use around dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older.
- Easy-to-use spray-on formula makes bath time a breeze—simply spray onto dry coat, massage in, add a small amount of water to later, and then rinse thoroughly.
- Proudly made in the USA from high-quality plant-based ingredients and certified natural essential oils.
For use with dogs 12 weeks or older.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.