Snakes, insects and birds such as geese, use their hiss sound to drive off predators and our domesticated pets have an instinctive sensitivity to this sound.
The Pet Corrector emits a hiss of air which mimics this sound, to interrupt undesirable behaviours in dogs such as jumping up or stealing. There is a detailed training guide included, with helpful training tips and key do's and don'ts. It is important that the Pet Corrector is used responsibly and that alternative desirable behaviours are rewarded.
- Interrupts bad behavior and is an essential combination tool with reward-based training methods.
- Emits a harmless hissing sound that is similar to the hiss of a snake, an angry swan or the buzz of an insect.
- It is a great training aid to stop barking, jumping up, stealing food and chasing.
- Instant results that grab the attention of canines of all breeds and sizes.
- Spray comes with a training guide that informs pet parents of proper training and use.
The 30-ml contains 30 uses per can, 50-ml contains 50 uses per can and the 200-ml contains 200 uses per can.