Okocat Natural Wood Clumping Litter is made from reclaimed timbers and lumber materials. Okocat is an eco friendly way to take care of your cat's litter needs. It absorbs 500% its weight in moisture. Unlike powdery clay dust that can have chemicals, additives, and synthetic scents that are harmful to cats, Okocat Natural Wood Clumping Litter is free of additives and chemicals. With little-to-no dust, those with allergies in your home will breathe easy.
The natural plant fibers in Okocat bind and trap liquids and odors so they can't escape. This litter is naturally antibacterial and biodegradable. Lightweight box with handle and pour spout are easy to carry and store.
- Okocat Natural Wood Clumping Litter offers the best performance in the natural litter class.
- Made to control odors for up to 7 days with its patented Odor Shield Technology. Okocat litter binds and traps liquids and odors longer without using chemical additives,
- Its specially formulated pellets are firm on the outside and soft on the inside. It is fortified with long lasting odor control technology and has been lab-tested and proven to absorb more than 5X its weight in liquid.
- Higher absorbency and higher yield means litter stays dry and lasts much longer than clay litters, or even other naturals. Superior clumping makes scooping and cleaning easier with less mess and less waste, saving you time and money.
- It also has the added benefit of being biodegradable. Okocat is naturally lightweight and comes in a smart compostable package with an easy carry handle and pour spout.